[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith November 2021 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 14:48:58 UTC 2021

Sent from my iPhone

The NFB Of Kansas. In Communities Of Faith will hold its November meeting on Thursday November 4 at 7 PM.  The conference number is (916) 2351420.  The access code is 879925 followed by pound.  The security code is 25463 followed by pound.

Our speakers this month are Frank and Shelley Coppel.  Frank is the past President of the NFB of South Carolina and a leader in this affiliate for many years.  Shelley is originally from Idaho.  She was the organizational skills instructor at the. Colorado Center. For the Blind.  Frank and Shelley will share their testimonies.

We will also have officer Ellections as well.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.

Cordially,

Tom Anderson