[Home-on-the-Range] Fall newsletter articles

donnajwood at cox.net donnajwood at cox.net
Sat Sep 4 20:20:30 UTC 2021

Dear chapter and division presidents,

The newsletter is scheduled to go out the 15th of September.  I need a
couple of paragraphs updating me on what your chapter/division has been
doing.  I have some already but a few of you have not sent me anything yet.
The deadline for this was September 1st and as you know the first ones to
get me their article gets a box of chocolates at convention.  The fall
winner of the chocolate is Dianne Hemphill.  Tom Anderson I have not
forgotten that I owe you a box of chocolates from last convention.  I hope
we are able to meet in person for convention where I can present the two of
them their chocolate in person. In the meantime if the rest of you could get
your updates to me ASAP I would really appreciate it.

Everyone stay well and be safe.

Donna Wood