[Home-on-the-Range] NFB of Kansas scholarships

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 23:44:36 UTC 2021

Sent from my iPhone
Any student who wishes to apply for a scholarship may do so by going to the nfb Ks.org website and follow the instructions. Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions regarding this matter.  My email address is tanderson81452 at gmail.com and my phone number is (303) 8429661.  Leave a voicemail message if you give me a call regarding this matter.

Cordially,
Tom Anderson

Chairman, NFB of Kansas Scholarship Committee