[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte chapter April, 2022 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:02:29 UTC 2022

Sent from my iPhone Greetings Federationist:
The Johnson-Wyandotte chapter of the NFB Of Kansas will hold its April meeting in person and via conference call on Friday April 8, 2022 at 6:30 PM at Bethany Lutheran Church 9101 Lamar Avenue, Overland Park, Kansas. The conference number is (916) 2351420. The access code is 879925 followed by pound and the security code is 25463 followed by pound.  We will discus our victorious efforts in the legislature regarding SB276, and our upcoming national convention. We will discus the upcoming walk-a-thon on May 7. Randy Pfeifer will share his story about his life and we will listen to the latest Presidential Release.
Prior to the meeting, some of us will gather socially for a meal at Johnny Cascone’s Italian Restaurant 6863 West 91st Street Overland Park, Kansas. We will gather there for dinner at 4:30.
We are looking forward to your participation in the meeting.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson