[Home-on-the-Range] Reminder Johnson-Wyandotte chapter meeting April, 2022

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:17:29 UTC 2022

Sent from my iPhone
The Johnson-Wyandotte chapter of the NFB Of Kansas will hold its April meting on April 8, 2022 at Bethany Lutheran church 9101 Lamar Avenue Overland Park at 6:30 PM. We will discus the progress we are making with Senate bill 276, The Blind Parents Rights Act. We will hear from Randy Pfeifer who will share his story about his life.  We will also listen to Presidential Release 515. We will also discus our upcoming walk-a-thon which will take place on May 7.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson