[Home-on-the-Range] Jayhawk NFBK chapter meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 7 22:34:55 UTC 2022

Good afternoon colleagues and cohorts

This is just a reminder of the August regular meeting of the Jayhawk Chapter to be held tomorrow at 4:00 PM at Fuzzy”s Taco Shop, 1115 Massachusetts St. in beautiful downtown Lawrence. We look forward to hearing how things went for some of those who attended the national convention. Unfortunately nearly half of the Kansas delegation returned with Covid. However, there were no doubt much more positive experiences at the convention. We will also talk about some exciting upcoming community fundraising opportunities.

If you cannot be with us to enjoy the fellowship, food, and fun, you can still participate virtually via our teleconferencing system. To join to the conference call due the following
• dial (916) 235-1420
• dial the conference participant code 879925 #
• finally, dial the secondary access code “BLIND “(25463)

Either way, we look forward to connecting with you tomorrow at the meeting. Meanwhile, enjoy the remainder of this weekend.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | immediate past president Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

Always awakened, never woke