[Home-on-the-Range] August 2022 NFB Of Kansas Seniors Division meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:13:03 UTC 2022

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB Of Kansas Seniors Division will hold its next meeting on Tuesday August 23 at 7 PM. We will have a report regarding the national Seniors Division meeting in New Orleans. Members of the division who have been blind for some time will discus what alternative techniques they learned and how they are helpful for them as seniors. Members may also discus areas in which further concentration on certain alternative techniques would be helpful in this present time. The conference number is (916) 2351420. The PIN number is 879925 followed by pound. The security code is 25463 followed by pound. We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson