[Home-on-the-Range] South central chapter Christmas party. Sorry this is the third attempt.

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Sat Dec 10 00:17:05 UTC 2022

Sorry this is late notice. I have posted twice before and it has not gone through.
Hi, all. Our south-central chapter is having a Christmas party on this  Sunday on December 11. We rented a party bus and will be meeting at the McDonald’s at 411 South Broadway and riding down to Dianne Hemphill‘s homeowners association clubhouse, which she has graciously reserved for us.
And we will be having a gift exchange, nothing over about $15. We are also going to have yummy food, for sure a ham and sweet potatoes and green beans as well as spaghetti and meatballs and assorted desserts. If you can bring refreshments or drinks, please let me know so I can tell you if that is already being provided. You can text me at:
316-644-4227
 If you would like to attend, please be at the McDonald’s around 2 PM. The bus will bring us    back into town by 6 PM, probably leaving the clubhouse around 530.
 If you want to come but will be taking your own transportation, the address of the clubhouse is:
2101 Cross Creek St., Derby, KS 67037

Again I am sorry this is so late, and I hope to see everyone there!
Emily