[Home-on-the-Range] Board meeting Feb 13

Alison Roets aroets1750 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 18:36:49 UTC 2022

Good afternoon everyone,

The next NFB of Kansas board meeting will be at 3 PM this coming Sunday, February 13. Please find the minutes from January‘s meeting below.

Thank you, and I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

 01/09/2022 Board Meeting Minutes Attendance: Roets, Anderson, Wood, Hemphill, Page, Luka, Fuller, Stanzel,
Finger, Roberds
Called to order at 3:12 p.m. Page approved minutes
Treasurer's report by Fuller:
November 2021: 343,378.07.
As of this week: 349,417.74
We discussed convention costs and the hotel
Not sending anyone except maybe Page to washington seminar so no major costs there Going to hold a finance meeting and try to invite Mellinger.
Discussed Shae status
We discussed Amazon Smile problems Page approved report
Submissions to newsletter due by Feb. 15.
Will start discussing Bell commitments by March.
National convention starts July 5 in New Orleans
Discusses scholarship committee: We need to update the letter, application and a promotional letter. We need to reach out to schools possibly by phone.
Anderson said the next state rehabilitation council meeting is in March
Page said we need to email everyone on the list sent out to home on the range about the parent’s rights bill and encourage friends and family to do it as well
Fun fact, Tom Anderson and Linda are both twins Next meeting will be at 3 p.m. on Feb. 13. Meeting adjourned at 4:00

Sent from my iPhone