[Home-on-the-Range] First Jayhawk chapter meeting of the new year

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 7 17:28:40 UTC 2022

Good morning Federation Family,

Please mark your calendars for this coming Monday at 4:00 PM at which time we will have our first Jayhawk chapter meeting of 2022. Hey due to a combination of weather and government imposed Covid restrictions, we will meet this month via our teleconferencing system. To join the meeting do the following

• Dial (916) 235-1420
• Dial the participation code 879925 #
• Dial our secondary code “Blind” (25463) and follow the prompts.

In addition to being the first regular Marthaa chapter meeting of 2022, this is also Renee‘s first meeting as our new chapter president. So let’s welcome Renee to office with a strong showing.

Meanwhile, stay warm and enjoy the upcoming weekend and I look forward to connecting with you all on Monday afternoon.

Robert Tabor Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net