[Home-on-the-Range] Envision Arts Gallary and Community Engagement Center

Alison Roets aroets1750 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 01:22:02 UTC 2022

Exciting news from Envision Arts!

"Envision is proud to present, The Envision Arts Gallery and Community Engagement Center!"
"Join us at the Historic Union Station in Downtown Wichita to celebrate the opening of this unique cultural initiative. Our mission is to empower those who are blind, visually impaired and/or disabled to exhibit, perform and engage our community through this new accessible, diverse, equitable and inclusive space for the arts."
Saturday, January 15th, 2022
801 East Douglas Avenue, Suite 106
Wichita, Kansas 67202
Throughout the day you can meet the artists, view artwork from Envision Arts, and participate in a variety of activities.
12-3 PM | Art activities for the entire family
6-9 PM | Opening reception
6:30 PM | Special guest speaker
8:30 PM | Special music performance by singer/songwriter Charlie Wilks
www.envisionartsgallery.com <http://www.envisionartsgallery.com/?fbclid=IwAR36oiugO8IP5ifNDh5IgkaLPOQpSMqv6TQ4YgVALIDYB_w9jOdwwC1tBO8>