[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson/Wyandotte chapter meeting January 2022

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 15:37:30 UTC 2022

Sent from my iPhone
The Johnson/Wyandotte chapter meeting will take place on Friday January 14, 2022 at 6:30 PM.  We will discus the Washington seminar which will be virtual this year.  We will also listen to the January, 2022 Prwesidential release from Mark Riccobono.  The conference number is (916) 2351420.  The access code is 879925 followed by pound and the security code is 25463 followed by pound.  We are looking forward to your participation on the call.

Cordially,
Tom Anderson