[Home-on-the-Range] FW: Coming up Saturday: Voiceover and iPhone Chat for Beginners

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Sat Jan 15 21:46:59 UTC 2022

sounds like a great event! I have to be working so I'm not sure I can stop in.
I do know a couple of blind artists and photographers who might be interested in your gallery space. How does the compensation/commission structure work?
thanks, Tom

Tom Page
President
National Federation of the blind of Kansas
316-734-4839