[Home-on-the-Range] Reminder of tomorrow’s prehearing conference call on SB 276

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 30 02:25:14 UTC 2022

Good evening Kansas Federation family and friends,

Don’t forget tomorrow’s prehearing conference call at 3:00 PM so that we can go over important information regarding Tuesday mornings hearing on Senate Bill 276, our blind parents Wrightsville. I  I will cover the essential provisions of the bill, review logistics and protocols for the hearing, review information as to how to prepare and submit written and oral testimony, and answer any questions you may have.

To connect to the conference call
• dial 916-235-1420
• dial the conference participation code 879925#
• dial the secondary code which spells “blind” (25463) #

Enjoy your night, stay warm and be well and I look forward to connecting with you all tomorrow on the call.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president/legislative Director national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net