[Home-on-the-Range] Chapter social reminder and mi Ranchito - Lawrence KS Menu

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 3 15:51:36 UTC 2022

Good morning Jayhawk Federation family,

Welcome to Billy McAllister day. If you are a music aficionado then you know what I’m talking about. Lol

At any rate, this is your reminder to join us at me Ranchito restaurant tomorrow from 2:00 PM until whenever for our summer social get together. Belo Below is a link to me Ranchito‘s menu in case you want to study it ahead of time. I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president emeritus Jayhawk chapter National Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.Tabor @sbcglobal.net

https://lawrence.ordermiranchitokc.com/