[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte County chapter meeting June 2022

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:33:08 UTC 2022

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB Of Kansas Johnson-Wyandotte County chapter meeting will take place on Friday June 10, 2022 at 6:30 Pm at Bethany Lutheran church, 9101 Lamar in Overland Park, Kansas. Those who wish to participate by phone may call our conference number at (916) 2351420. The access code is 879925 followed by pound. The security code is 25463 followed by pound. We will read and discus the proposed amendment to the NFB Constitution which will be voted on at our national convention. We will also listen to Presidential Release 517. We will also discus whether those who are not attending the national convention in person wish to hold a banquet party at O’Neils as we did last year. We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson