[Home-on-the-Range] FW: Saturday's HTML Workshop will be postponed

pilgrim5 at cox.net pilgrim5 at cox.net
Sat Jun 18 00:35:22 UTC 2022

From: 'Chancey Fleet' via Technology Programs at Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library <HeiskellTech at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 11:33 AM
To: heiskelltech at googlegroups.com
Subject: Saturday's HTML Workshop will be postponed

One of our lead presenters has tested positive for Covid, so we must postpone. We hope to announce a new date in July.

Life is short and dictation is faster — please pardon any errors.

Chancey Fleet

Assistive Tech Coordinator

Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library — New York Public Library

Call or text: 347.632.8383