[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas Seniors Division June 2022 meeting

Lynda Anders yellowrose7632 at outlook.com
Sat Jun 25 23:32:46 UTC 2022

Hi Tom,

I’m having back surgery on Tuesday the 28th, the same day as our meeting.  It’s at 2:30pm and I will be coming home right after the procedure.  I hope the sedation will ware off in time for the meeting.  If it doesn’t… well, that’s life.  Hope to talk with you on Tuesday.

Blessings and Hugs to you and Linda,

Lynda