[Home-on-the-Range] Kansas legislative update on SB 276

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 26 18:26:12 UTC 2022

Good afternoon colleagues and cohorts,

Our review of the house calendar indicates that the blind parents Bill of Rights will be voted on by the house sometime on Monday, though we cannot pinpoint exactly when this will happen. It will probably happen more toward the end of the session under the heading of unfinished business. T The house session will convene on Monday morning at 10:00 AM, should you want to monitor the House chamber proceedings by webcast.

in any event, this will be our last opportunity to contact our house members to request a yes vote on SB 276. If you are unsure as to who your representative is or how to reach him or her, you can discover this by logging into
https://ksleglookup.org/
Simply start typing your home or mailing address and the predictive text feature should show you your address. Then click on it and you will get all the relevant contact information for both your state representative and senator.

Rest assured I will be monitoring the House chamber proceeding and will let you know what they decide.

Meanwhile, enjoy your weekend and thank you for all you have done.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president/legislative Director national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net