[Home-on-the-Range] FW: Susie's response from the Disability rights office

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Tue Nov 15 23:08:35 UTC 2022

this has been an ongoing issue in Kansas. The biggest trouble we have is that since the election machines are set up on a county by county basis by the time we have figured out they're not working it's too late to remediate the situation. I think the best thing we can do right now is to continue complaining and do our best at the chapter level to get engaged with county election commissioners. Thanks, Tom

Tom Page
President
National Federation of the blind of Kansas
316-734-4839