[Home-on-the-Range] NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith September 2022 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:42:40 UTC 2022

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB Of Kansas In Communities of Faith will hold its September 2022 meeting on Thursday September 8 at 7 PM CDT. Our speaker this month will be Tina Jenkins from Kansas. Tina is active in the Catholic Church and is a prolife proponent. She will speak with us about her faith journey. The conference number is (916) 2351420. The PIN number is 879925 followed by pound. The security code is 25463 followed by pound. We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson