[Home-on-the-Range] free monthly braille if BARDuser

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Tue Sep 6 17:16:54 UTC 2022

Hello Braille users - just wanted to give you a heads up of a 2 year program through library NLS/BARD users. Beginning June, 2022, you. as a patron, can order a braille book that is already an option via NLS and our Kansas STate Library that is yours to keep.  This book must be one that they alreadymake available but will be brailled for you to keep for free. Just contact our Kansas State Library for assistance in ordering or you can do this for yourself on line. Provide the book title, number and number of volumes. I went through a short list of options on newsline to make some choices.
The number for Kansas State Library is: 1.800.362.0699. Dianne