[Home-on-the-Range] FW: Coming up Wednesday: Google Docs Collaboration: Tracking Changes, Commenting, Publishing and More

pilgrim5 at cox.net pilgrim5 at cox.net
Wed Sep 21 13:25:58 UTC 2022

From: 'Chancey Fleet' via Technology Programs at Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library <HeiskellTech at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 1:55 PM
To: heiskelltech at googlegroups.com
Subject: Coming up Wednesday: Google Docs Collaboration: Tracking Changes, Commenting, Publishing and More

This is part 3 in our series! Join us Wednesday September 21 from 4:30 to 6 PM Eastern:

We'll cover making edits and suggestions, entering and resolving comments, working with version control, and publishing a document as a webpage. We'll also talk about voice typing, downloading files and working with templates.

LB Tech Team is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Google Apps with Accessibility in Mind

Time: Sep 21, 2022 04:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

        Every week on Wed, until Sep 28, 2022, 2 occurrence(s)

        Sep 21, 2022 04:30 PM

        Sep 28, 2022 04:30 PM

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nypl.zoom.us/j/88629635181?pwd=ZjUrSEtRVlVUcjYxZWpjYWIzNjVidz09

Meeting ID: 886 2963 5181

Passcode: jRq3tY

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,88629635181# US (New York)

+16469313860,,88629635181# US

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 646 931 3860 US

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 309 205 3325 US

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 669 444 9171 US

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 719 359 4580 US

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 386 347 5053 US

        +1 564 217 2000 US

Meeting ID: 886 2963 5181

Find your local number: https://nypl.zoom.us/u/kX75s9dgb

--

Chancey S. Fleet

Assistive Technology Coordinator

Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library

(212) 621-0627