[Home-on-the-Range] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] Join the NFB of Hawaii Vegan Cooking Fun in May

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 28 12:50:19 UTC 2023

Good morning Kansas Federation Family,

I am forwarding this posting that came to me via the NFB Chapter presidents list in case there might be a Foodie or two in thcrowd, which I strongly suspect there are. <LOL> so foodies, have fun with this mouthwatering session.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor, | first vice president, national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

Begin forwarded message: