[Home-on-the-Range] August, Jayhawk, Chapter meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 11 12:29:57 UTC 2023

Greetings  Kansas Federation Family, I hope everyone has had an enjoyable summer break. It is now time to get back to work with the activities of the Federation. Toward that end, we will hold our chapter meeting this coming Wednesday, August 16 at 4:00 PM at La TROPICANA Mexican restaurant, 434 Locust here in beautiful Lawrence. We will also continue our hybrid format at least for the time being.

To join via teleconference
Dial (916) 235-1420
Dial the participation code 879925 #

Those who attended the 2023 national convention in Houston will share our experiences and insights. We will also provide an update regarding our upcoming state convention in Wichita on the first weekend of November. So be there or be square as it is sad. We hope to see you on the 16th, hopefully in person, But please feel free to join us by teleconference if you are unable to be physically present.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president emeritus Jayhawk Chapter National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net