[Home-on-the-Range] meeting today, North Central

Ginger Webb gwebb at usd327.org
Thu Aug 17 13:05:26 UTC 2023

Sharon,
It has been a while since we have spoke. I apologize for messaging you here, but I do not remember having your email address.
Here at CKCIE, we have a lot of books I have brailled for students. I was wondering if you know a parent that either has a child that can read braille, or would like to have brailled books to read to their children? I have some contracted AND uncontracted. It may not be a lot of books, but we need to weed out a few here at our office.

Thank you,
Ginger Webb