[Home-on-the-Range] tomorrow night- Senior's Division meeting

Dianne diannehemphill at cox.net
Tue Aug 22 01:24:34 UTC 2023

Hello seniors- here’s a friendly reminder of our monthly meeting tomorrow night - Tuesday, August 22- 7 PM. We will focus on the convention experiences of those that were fortunate enough to attend. We can also spend a little time in updates for the upcoming hands on workshop, November 3rd prior to the state convention.  Let’s all keep Tom Anderson in our thoughts and prayers as he continues his recovery from covid. Call in numbers are:
916.235.1420
plus
879925 poundDianne