[Home-on-the-Range] "White Christmas" Virtual Movie Night - Thursday, December 21, 2023 at 6:25 p.m.

Jody Mulik joannorth at kc.rr.com
Wed Dec 20 04:25:52 UTC 2023

Hello, everyone. The Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter will have a "White
Christmas" virtual movie night on Thursday, December 21, 2023 at 6:25 p.m.

Don Mulik will start with a synopsis of what the movie is about. Then
promptly at 6:30, we will play the 2-hour movie with audio description.

To join the fun, call 916-235-1420 and use access code 879925. After
identifying yourself, please mute your phone and enjoy the movie.

Please reply to this message and let me know if you plan to join us. Thank
you.

Jody Mulik

Secretary