[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte chapter February 2023 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:15:57 UTC 2023

Sent from my iPhone
The Johnson-Wyandotte chapter of the NFB Of Kansas will hold its February meeting on Friday February 10, 2023 at Dennys Restaurant 10480 Metcalf Avenue Overland Park, Kansas. We will gather to have a meal at 5 PM. The meeting will begin at 6:30 PM. At the meeting, we will discus the Washington seminar and will listen to the latest presidential release. The conference number is (916) 2351420. The PIN number is 879925 followed by pound. We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson