[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte County chapter meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 18:15:32 UTC 2023

The Johnson-Wyandotte chapter of the NFB Of Kansas will not have a meeting in July. Our next meeting will be on August 11, 2023 at 6:30 PM. We will meet in person at Dennys restaurant 10480 Metcalf Avenue in Overland Park, Kansas and we also meet virtually. We are looking forward to meeting with you all in August.
A notice regarding our August meeting will be posted prior to the meeting.
With Warm Regards,
Tom Anderson, President Johnson-Wyandotte County chapter, NFB Of Kansas

Sent from my iPhone