[Home-on-the-Range] A Reminder and an update

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 19:12:58 UTC 2023

Sent from my iPhone
The Johnson-Wyandotte chapter of the NFB Of Kansas will hold its June meeting on Friday June 9, 2023 at Denny’s Restaurant 10480 Metcalf Avenue in Overland Park, Kansas. Some of our members will gather to eat at 5 PM. Our meeting, which is a hybrid meeting, will begin at 6:30 PM. We are pleased to have Ben Dalin, President of the NFB of Wisconsin as our speaker. We will discus the upcoming national convention and listen to the June presidential release. The conference number is (916) 2351420. The PIN number is 879925 followed by pound. We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson