[Home-on-the-Range] Last day to submit testimony on senate bill, 284

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 19 22:34:38 UTC 2023

Good afternoon fellow advocates,

We are making very good progress on getting testimony submitted to the senate utilities committee on SB 284. Remember, the deadline for submission is 9:00 AM tomorrow morning. As for those who will be physically present at the hearing, senator ware thinks that President Tom Page may well be the only person who needs to speak from our organization. He will also be giving a brief demonstration of how Newsline works. At any rate, let me know if you would like any guidance, or would like to have your testimony reviewed before sending, as some have already done. Meanwhile, enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy riding.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor, | first vice president, national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959.
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net