[Home-on-the-Range] Stories of Police assaults on blind people.

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 26 21:49:41 UTC 2023

Hi, Michael:

Thanks so much for bringing your voice to this topic.  I have often thought about this issue as it relates to disability.  I myself had an experience as a teenager with a police officer who was making advances to me at a neighborhood dance.  I told my mom who spoke with a police officer our family knew who was immediately dismissive of it, saying that this guy would never do anything like that. End of story, unfortunately.

Best Regards,

Susan T.