[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte chapter meeting May, 2023

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 20:51:24 UTC 2023

Sent from my iPhone
The Johnson-Wyandotte chapter of the NFB of Kansas will hold its May chapter meeting on Friday May 12, 2023 at 6:30 PM CDT at Dennys restaurant 10480 Metcalf Avenue in Overland Park, Kansas. Some of us will gather to have a meal at 5 PM. We will discus the graduation ceremony at the school for the blind in Kansas City, Kansas, read a short article regarding a former chapter member Don Payne written by his brother and listen to Presidential Release 527. The conference number is (916) 2351420. The access code is 879925 followed by pound. We are looking forward to your participation either in person or virtually in the chapter meeting.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson