[Home-on-the-Range] N FB Of Kansas Seniors Division May, 2023 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 16:13:59 UTC 2023

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB Of Kansas Seniors Division will hold its May meeting on Tuesday May 23, 2023 at 7 PM CDT. Our guest will be Donna Wood, Second Vice President of our affiliate. We will have a discussion regarding our Seniors seminar which will take place on Friday November 3, 2023 at our state convention. The conference number is (916) 2351420. The PIN number is 879925 followed by pound. We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson