[Home-on-the-Range] Thank You!

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 15:10:37 UTC 2023

Hello, NFB brothers and sisters!

To all of those who planned last weekend's state convention, and to all who
attended virtually or in person, thanks for a great convention.  And Emily's
wedding-wow! Emily, thanks so much for sharing this important event in your
life with us; so awesome!

Many of you know I've been unavailable to many NFB activities for awhile.
Over the last year or two, I've been making my way back, and it feels good
to be back! I wasn't upset with the NFB or anyone in particular; I just
needed some time to on trying to make myself a better version of
myself.Thanks to all of you for your kindnesses, friendship and love.

Love to all,

Susan T.