[Home-on-the-Range] Jayhawk chapter holiday, social, come one, come all

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 21 17:50:04 UTC 2023

Greetings, Jayhawk chapter and Kansas Federation family, you are invited to the Jayhawk chapter holiday social to be held on December 9 at 4:00 PM at Black stag brewery and pub, 623 Massachusetts in beautiful downtown Lawrence. Ther there were no plans made for a gift exchange, so feel free to bring your selves, your holiday spirits, and your appetites. We look forward to seeing everyone at our holiday social gathering.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | secretary elect Jayhawk chapter National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net