[Home-on-the-Range] South Central Chapter Holiday Party at Connie's

Roshunda Holt msshnda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 15:56:30 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone! and especially my South Central Chapter family! I
look forward to enjoying this holiday meal with you at Connie's December
9th at 2pm for our Seasonal Celebration!

We will not be doing a gift exchange, we will however be updating some
information so I can better communicate with you all moving forward.

Also if anyone would like a new computer. The Computers for the Blind is
offering a special with one free upgrade! Laptops start at $200 desktops
$175