[Home-on-the-Range] Jayhawk Chapter meeting /11/23, Be there or be square — date correction

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 7 02:52:17 UTC 2023

Greetings, colleagues and cohorts,

The Jayhawk chapter will meet this coming Wednesday at 4:00 pm at La Tropicana Mexican Cafe at 434 Locust in beautiful north Lawrence.
We hope to have a quorum which will enable us to conduct our election of officers for the upcoming year. To be eligible to vote our dues of $12 need to be paid. Our goal is to pay our per capita portion to the state affiliate treasurer at state convention during the first week of November. There are several mathods of payment including Venmo and CashApp.

The meeting will be in hybrid format as per usual. If you are unable to join us in person you may dial as follows:

• (916) 235-1420
Dial the participation code 879925
• Finally, announce yourself when prompted.

We hope to see you there, whether in person or or the call. Meanwhile, enjoy your weekend.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president emeritus Jayhawk Chapter National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
Ph: (785) 865-9959
email: rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net