[Home-on-the-Range] 2023 State Convention

donnajwood at cox.net donnajwood at cox.net
Fri Oct 20 16:02:13 UTC 2023

Hello Fellow Federationists and Friends,

The NFBKS state convention is almost upon us.  It will be held November 3-5,
2023 at The holiday Inn Wichita East I35 at 549 S. Rock Road Wichita, KS
67207.  The deadline for reservations was Monday, October 16, 2023.  If you
did not make reservations yet please contact Donna Wood at (316) 640-0650 or
donnajwood at cox.net <mailto:donnajwood at cox.net>  and we can either see if you
can room with someone or try to negotiate with the hotel.

Please get your registration forms into Robert Fuller.

Just a little information to tempt your taste buds.  At hospitality on
Friday, November 3rd, you will have a selection of pork egg rolls, sweet and
sour meatballs, chicken strips cheese and vegetable trays with a cash bar.
On Saturday, November 4th, we will be having herb encrusted chicken with
risoto and squash medally.  Then that evening at the banquet we are having
London broil, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad, roll and strawberry and
chocolate mousse.  The hotel is very willing to make a food accommodation of
a vegetarian or gluton free meal.  If you are in want of a meal substitution
of gluton free or vegetarian and did not put it on your registration form
please send an e-mail to Donna Wood at donnajwood at cox.net
<mailto:donnajwood at cox.net> .

We are going to have a great weekend together and I am looking forward to
seeing you!

Donna J. Wood 2nd Vice-President

And State Convention Chair

National Federation of the Blind