[Home-on-the-Range] Jayhawk Chapter regular meeting 9/13/23, be there or be square

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 9 18:08:36 UTC 2023

Greetings, fellow Federationists, we are returning to La TROPICANA Mexican restaurant, 434 Locust St., and beautiful North Lawrence for our September Jayhawk chapter meeting. we will meet this coming Wednesday at 4:00 PM as usual, and if the weather cooperates, we may be able to have a pleasant time dining on the big outdoor dining area.

If you are unable to join us in person, you may join  us via teleconference
by dialing as follows
• Dial (916) 235-1420
• Dial 879925
• Announce yourself at the audio prompt

WE look forward to seeing you in person or connecting with you on the call. Meanwhile, make it a great week.

Best regards, Rob Tabor | president emeritus Jayhawk chapter National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
Ph: (785) 865-9959