[Home-on-the-Range] meet Curtis and Peggy Chong - Senior's meeting

Dianne diannehemphill at cox.net
Wed Sep 20 15:43:48 UTC 2023

Hello everyone - I am so happy to have both Curtis and Peggy Chong meet with the upcoming Senior’s Division meeting:
Tuesday, 26 at 7 PM here - 6 PM mountain time.
The Chong’s will be helping the Senior’s Division workshop on Friday, November 3rd and then contributing to the affiliate’s convention following this. The Chong’s have be around the NFB community for many years but there are some of you that do not know them. They are so talented in many areas but will be working with our seniors on introduction of the white  cane and doing a couple of presentations as well.  You won’t want to miss this  introduction of the Chong’s!
Call in number:
916.235.1420
pin number:
879925 pound