[Home-on-the-Range] Correction on spelling of senators name

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 1 14:28:10 UTC 2024

Good morning fellow Federation advocates,

It has come to my attention that I have misspelled Senator Tyson‘s first name in recent emails regarding the
Newsline® Funding bill. However, this may not be problematic as the letter I sent to Senator Tyson has not been returned as undeliverable. For the record, and to be sure that your letter reaches her note, the correct email address is.
caryn.tyson at senate.ks.gov

Lesson learned: some people just have unusual name spellings. Apologies for the error. Happy riding everyone.

Rob Tabor |  first vice president/legislative Director national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net