[Home-on-the-Range] Newsline sponsorship bill dead for the year

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Sat Apr 6 01:58:15 UTC 2024

Hi Everyone,

Rob, so we can have as many of our ducks in a row, what will need to be done if there is a chance of getting a second year of funding? We need to be prepared and know, if possible, who will need to receive more letters. I know we all are tired of this, but $30,000 is worth fighting for. As Dr. Journigan always said, “We might lose a battle, but not the war.” I should remember what we had to do last year, but it is escaping me at the present. We all appreciate all you have done and might need a little more guidance.

Susie