[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter Online Fundraiser

Don Mulik don.mulik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 05:52:14 UTC 2024

Hello. If you ordered fudge and/or popcorn during our fundraiser, thank you
very much for supporting our chapter.

Near the bottom of the order confirmation email that you received from the
vendor, you should see the following line of text on the line above your
Subtotal:

Discounts : $-0.01 USD

If you don’t see that Discount information, please forward your order
confirmation email to me so I can contact the vendor. Otherwise, our
chapter won’t get 50% of the cost of whatever you ordered.

Thank you.

Don Mulik
Treasurer
Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
Cell: 913-544-8119