[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter Virtual Activities

Jody Mulik joannorth at kc.rr.com
Wed Feb 14 20:43:56 UTC 2024

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. This message confirms what was discussed at
our February chapter meeting.

Please join us on Friday, February 16, 2024, at 6:25 p.m. for a virtual game
of Jeopardy. The game will start promptly at 6:30.

Then on Friday, February 23, 2024, join us at 6:25 p.m. for a virtual movie
night featuring "Heaven Is for Real." Don Mulik will start with a synopsis
of what the movie is about. Then promptly at 6:30, we will play the 1-hour,
40-minute movie with audio description.

To join the fun on either or both nights, call 916-235-1420 and use access
code 879925.

Please reply to this message and let me know if you plan to join us. Thank
you.

Jody Mulik

Secretary