[Home-on-the-Range] FW: Picture This! - Still Room to Register

pilgrim5 at cox.net pilgrim5 at cox.net
Thu Feb 15 01:14:23 UTC 2024

From: 'Chancey Fleet' via Technology Programs at Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library <HeiskellTech at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2024 5:06 PM
To: heiskelltech at googlegroups.com
Subject: Fwd: Picture This! - Still Room to Register

A colleague requests that we spread the word about this free workshop coming up tomorrow, focusing on the art of dress.

Please direct registration and inquiries to Jamie: this is an external event unaffiliated with the library

  _____

From: Song, Jamie <Jamie.Song at metmuseum.org>

The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028
 <https://www.instagram.com/metmuseum> @metmuseum
 <http://www.metmuseum.org/> metmuseum.org

Dear Met Access Friend,

We are delighted to offer our special program, Picture This!, on Thursday, February 15th, between 2pm-3:30pm at The Metropolitan Museum of Art – and there is still room to register! This will be a special behind-the-scenes program led by guest speakers,

Mellissa Huber, Associate Curator, The Costume Institute, The Met
Shelly Tarter, Assistant Collections Manager, The Costume Institute, The Met
Izabel Cockrum, Virgina Barbato Intern, The Costume Institute, The Met

And they will be speaking on the exhibition Women Dressing Women, and have many tactile objects for our blind and partially sighted audience to experience. Should you be interested in registering, please respond directly to this email. We hope you’re able to join us!

Best regards,

The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Access Team

--

Accessibility
Education