[Home-on-the-Range] Thursday's Blind Christian Group Rescheduled

Cheryl Miller cheributton at live.com
Wed Jan 3 00:54:51 UTC 2024

Greetings Christian Friends,

It has come to our attention that President Mark Riccobono's Presidential Release is scheduled for this Thursday, the same time as our usually scheduled Blind Christian Group. In an attempt to accommodate those who would like to take part in both activities, we are postponing our January 4 meeting. The new conference date is Thursday, January 11 at 7:00 pm.

Sharon Luka will again bring us our devotional. The conference number is (916) 2351420. The access code is 879925 followed by pound. We look forward to our first Blind Christian Group conference call of 2024.

Blessings,
Cheryl Miller