[Home-on-the-Range] First Jayhawk chapter meeting of 2024

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 3 23:50:56 UTC 2024

Good afternoon Kansas Federation family, I hope everyone has had an enjoyable holiday season and are looking forward to a healthy and prosperous 2024. Now that vacation is over, it is time to get back to the work of the Federation. Toward that end, the Jayhawk chapter will hold its first monthly meeting of 2024 on Wednesday,  January 10 at Murph’s Pub, formally Conroy’s Pub, 3115 W. sixth here in beautiful west Lawrence. The reservation is confirmed for the back meeting room, which is perfect for what we need. If you can, please try to arrive 15 or 20 minutes early so we can get our food ordered and start the meeting on time. We want to be sure to be back in time for a state training at 7:00 PM regarding the Washington seminar and our upcoming state legislative agenda.

As per usual, the meeting will be in hybrid form in our state teleconferencing system. To join the meeting by phone.
• dial (916) 235-1420.
• dial 879925. #
• announce your name if prompted.

We hope you can make our meeting in person, but either way we look forward to having you join us.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | secretary, Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959 rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net