[Home-on-the-Range] South Central chapter meeting Wednesday the 10th

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Mon Jan 8 01:43:17 UTC 2024

hello, the Nfv Of Kansas South Central chapter will meet as it turns out at Picasso's Pizza this coming Wednesday the 10th.
The Pizza place called me back Saturday afternoon and said after some deliberation, they would waive the $200 deposit.
We will meet at 6:00 PM.
Picasso's pizza, 621, West Douglas, Wichita, 67213.
Sorry for the confusion I hope y'all can make it!
Thanks, Tom.

Tom Page
President
National Federation of the blind of Kansas
316-734-4839